Wednesday, March 6, 2013

National Achievement Test

   As a senior in high school, we are all required to take this and well, we mostly just enjoyed the fact that classes were done so we didn't mind so much. We came to school on time and went to the assigned classrooms and you know it was all good, well for the most part. Our proctor came late so everything was moved later, including our departure time so that was a hassle but lucky for us, we kept finishing the tests early that they kept moving the time up and we actually ended up going home earlier.

   I'm still not sure how to feel about what might or might not happen on Saturday. I know the chances of me being invited at this point are about zero to none but I've accepted that part, it's just him bringing someone other than me that's making me all jumpy and melodramatic and I personally believe my friends are getting tired of it and they all insist that if he does do that then it should be the end of us and I guess it should be because I'm tired of being the second choice to everything with him, the fallback, the one who can talk to just when he's bored, I don't want to be that girl anymore.

   But then I remember all the moments (though not many) when he made me feel like I was the only one and that I was worth all the time and effort and it gives me butterflies but I do know that those butterflies are not good enough and that these short term happy moments will not make me  happy in the long run but of course, I've denied myself again as I am getting ahead of myself, there is a 50% chance he isn't bringing a date so maybe in the few days remaining, I'll hold on to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment