Thursday, March 7, 2013

Talk on College Life

   What a long day it has been and it's still not over. We had our talk on college life and it was almost bittersweet hearing from my dream school but you know, what happens, happens. The talks were almost scary as there seems to be a lot to expect and a lot to prepare for. It's going to be a new world and they really emphasized that this time, there'll be boys as I am from an all girls school. I think I can handle myself enough since I have had some experience or at least I'd bring myself into that mindset.

   My course seems a lot scarier now as they say that we are the ones who open and close the school because we need to get there super early and leave really late to finish everything in time. My friend told me about her friend who didn't sleep for three straight days during crunch time and wow, that's just some intense lack of sleep going on especially for a girl like me who loves sleeping and all, I just hope and pray I'll survive even for just the year as I do have plans of transferring, fingers crossed.

   I ended up going out with a friend and my sister as we all craved for Mcdo and of course, the impromptu plans are the best. We just did some 'we have nothing else to do so let's just eat' fun and as we waited for my dad to finish, we had fun in the dressing room trying out stuff and I still want that peplum dress and I want a pair of heels, if only I can actually wear it out a lot, the not perks of being tall.



  Here's to making the most out of the remaining days~

No comments:

Post a Comment