Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Those awkward first posts

     Do I think anyone will actually read this? I don't know and I'm not sure whether to care about it or not. Well, it's the last day of our tests for my whole high school life and as expected I have too much time on my hands so I have resorted to writing. I miss this and I miss typing out just how everything has gone as I used to do this but I stopped, I'm hoping this one would be better.

    As I said it is the last day and it actually hasn't quite sunk in that it's really done and that the next graded test I'm taking would be in college, I almost can't wait but it's all so overwhelming that I also want things to slow down a bit. I spent the afternoon just eating with my friend but what's new? Had some burritos in Army Navy which were really good, the thought of it makes me hungry again >.<

   But before all that, I found out my friend and this guy I haven't DTR-ed with talked and well at first, I didn't mind it until I bugged her about it and it seems he told her something as she keeps asking questions about how much I like him and all. Things have been rough between us lately but I can't believe he went so far to tell my friend about it instead of me and I just don't know what to think anymore. There's a part of me that feels like after all these months, he's finally given up on me and it hurts because in less than a month, we would've had the chance to finally be together officially and legally so I just don't know how to feel but maybe it's just me overanalyzing all over again which happens a lot so I've decided to get so ahead of myself this time and just let it all take it's course and besides, he's broken me enough for me to be able to survive whatever it is he plans on saying at this moment.
  I'm just glad high school's nearly over because as much as I loved it, I want the fresh start that college is offering much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment